Before starting, be sure to do the following:
• Resize/Resample your image so that it fits on the paper and the resolution is 240ppi.
• Be sure the RGB working space in Photoshop is set to Adobe RGB (1998).
• Check that the monitor has been recently and correctly profiled.
Now for printing:
1. Check that the embedded document profile is Adobe RGB (1998) by clicking the arrow and choosing the option for “Document Profile” in the bottom left corner of your photoshop document window.
2. Go to File > Print. Then check these options in the Photoshop Print Window and the Epson Print Window.
3. Now select Printer Settings to set options for the print quality.
4. Check the Preview area, load photo paper in the printer and click Print.